Maybe it’s a fear of failure, or maybe it’s a lack of motivation to even start, a lack of belief? But one thing is certain, if you want to attain any real level of success it is going to take real work. I don’t mean a quick day or week at it; I’m talking about a serious and consistent sustained effort. I’m talking about going all out for months and years. Would you be willing to put in that amount of work to make your vision, your dream a reality? That is the level of commitment that is required to make your dream a reality.
But you have to believe:
1. You have to see your vision of your future and first you have to believe that it is a vision and not just a dream.
2. Then you have to believe that you can make that happen, but not by yourself because you will need help but you have to believe it before you can get anyone else to believe
3. Then you have to plan back, start at your dream and tell yourself realistically everything you did to make yourself a success.
4. Believe your story and really buy into it, write it down and read over it often. Anchor it in positive thoughts and give it a real go.
5. Focus on the vision and work on the in-between and watch you work and walk yourself right into it.
Everyone has the ability to manufacture their lifestyle, but you have to deserve it by believing in it and working towards it. Waiting for luck is a bad plan, don’t plan for luck let luck plan for you. Work hard on yourself and
your dream night and day, and when it’s all said and done, watch your dream become a vision, and that vision become the sight of the life all around you.